Legal Status: Angels Compassion is a not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) which is fully registered by the Uganda National Board for NGOs. Its registration number is: 9392.
Vision: To take a lead in compassionately transforming lives and empowering communities with socio-economic development.
Mission: To compassionately transform lives and empower communities with socioeconomic development.
Core Value: We have compassion for the needy. We are Angels/messengers of hope for those in need. Our passion and deeply held value is drawn from the Bible: Philippians 2:4 “Do not be concerned about your own interests, but also be concerned about the interests of others”
- Empowering people economically through microcredit/micro-lending for business startups.
- Providing vocational training such as tailoring, hair dressing, and baking.
- Building capacity in entrepreneurship, finance management, income generation, and leadership.
- Implementing drug abuse prevention interventions.
- Promoting STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education
- Promoting health with particular focus on Sexual and Reproductive Health, Maternal and Child Health, and HIV/AIDS prevention.
- Providing access to clean water and good sanitation services
- Advocating for the rights of women, children, youth, disabled, and poor people.
- Providing guidance, counseling and mentorship.
DONATE TO US
You can support us through our Bank Account
Account Name: Angels Compassion
Account No: 0864000048
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Uganda
Swift Code: UNAFUGKA
Alternatively, you can:
- Physically visit Angels Compassion , Mbarara Town,
Mosque Road-Tateitwe Side,Tapps building, Level one.
- Email us using: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us using P.O. Box 653, Mbarara Uganda.
- Call using: Tel: +256 754967036 or +256 778563661